Wednesday 29 June 2016

Claddagh Author Event Spotlights ~ Dee Palmer


FB  <3 TW <3 GR <3 IG <3 SITE



Dee Palmer hates talking about herself in the third person so I won’t. My husband had my iPod engraved one Christmas with ‘sing like no-one’s listening’ and I know my family actually wish they weren’t listening because I am, in fact, tone deaf but it doesn’t stop me and this gentle support has enabled me to fulfil a dream. This has been a truly brilliant experience, I wrote The Choices Trilogy back to back and released them all in 2015 just one month apart...Don't you hate waiting for the next book in a series? The entire process has undoubtedly been made possible by my incredibly supportive family. I know this is very much an acknowledgment but I know I wouldn’t be writing even this single paragraph if it wasn’t for them so this is about who I am, I am, because they let me be.






Never a Choice - Book 1 of
 The Choices Trilogy



Bethany Thorne has secrets and she’s told a few lies but she’s hurt no-one. She just wants a better life, she works hard for a better life, a life with choices but a chance encounter at her new University with billionaire, hot alpha Daniel Stone makes her heart beat, her body tremble and rocks her very foundation. 

Reeling from the intensity of her unfathomable reactions to this man her world is sent 



Her innate and newly discovered submissive nature is highlighted further by her extreme reaction to each encounter with alpha Daniel Stone. 







Seriously hot, dark and dominant he evokes an instant heat and desire she has never felt before, but he is dangerous, he is powerful and he seems to see right through her. 



Choosing to try and stay under his radar proves to be the first choice to slip through her fingers. 



further spiralling out of her control when on this first meeting he casually whispers that he knows she’s a liar. Bethany begins to feel her hard earned choices start to disintegrate before her. 




 <3 

Ethan's Fall
                                                 




They say once bitten… 



Ethan Cates is anything but shy. A little time away from his playboy playground has hardened his heart. After returning from his travels, he has every intention of keeping it locked away. This summer his plan is for the three S’s: Sun, Sea and Surf…



It’s just not his entire plan. Three more S’s: Sex, Sex, and more Sex. Ethan loves women. He is just never going to love only one woman; this summer he is on a mission to prove it. 



Twice shy… 



For the first time since moving to the small coastal town, Ada feels isolated in her opinion of Ethan, the town’s favourite prodigal son. He is arrogant, rude, and a complete arse to her.

 But, the first time in forever, Ada is distracted by a man who seems to delight in torturing, teasing, and playing a game Ada can’t afford to lose--- one she can’t afford to play at all.


Everyone has a story but not everyone wants to tell about it. Ada is hiding and has no choice but to stay that way, because she needs to find the person who means the most to her more than her next breath.


 If she is found and identified, she knows she will never get that chance. It’s not a life choice; this is self-preservation. She’s lost too much to give up now. 




 <3 




Disgrace



I shamed my name. I am a whore. I am a disgrace. I’m all the things my mother made me.

 I wear my badge with pride because I know the truth, and only those worth a damn see me for who I am, not the label I choose to hide behind. 


I am a Domme.



 I would still rather be a whore than a hypocrite like my mother, or a victim like the daughter she raised me to be. 



As Mistress Selina, I can bring a grown man to his knees without so much as a crack of my handmade whip.



 I love the power and control—what’s not to love? I must be mad to even consider Dominant club owner and King of Kink Jason Sinclair’s proposition. 




Two Doms don’t make a right. 



Self-preservation has kept me at a safe distance from the one man who could change all that. 

The only man who wields power like a sensual sword and keeps me balanced on that knife’s edge.

 My choice is simple: He wants me to switch for him. But if I do, will I bleed or will I fall?







 <3 








Get your Tickets for Claddagh Author Event Dublin 2016
#KrissyV #SamanthaFontien #LChapman ‪#‎HOBCBP‬ ‪#‎HookedOnBooks‬ ‪#‎Cherry0Blossoms‬ #CrokeParkMeetings&Events
Wicked line up!! Don't miss out...





πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

CLADDAGH LINKS

  FB πŸ€ TW πŸ€ SITE πŸ€ EMAIL

HOBCBP LINKS


πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ πŸ€πŸ€ 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wishing For A Star - Ana Balen

It's supposed to go like this. Boy meets girl, they fall madly in love with each other, battle some shit in their way,...