Wednesday 6 July 2016

Claddagh Author Event Spotlights ~ L. Grubb



FB <3 TW <3 GR <3 IG <3 SITE


Lucii is your typical British girl, hates the sun and hibernates when summer arrives! She lives at home with her 3 year old daughter, where they spend the day watching Frozen and playing playdoh.

She started off as a regular person, job, home life, health issues and a love of reading. After reading the Fifty shade phenomenon, she went onto social media to seek other authors writing the same or similar genres. She entered a world she didn’t know existed and went on to open a successful blog.

Inspiring dreams took a back burner while she learned the book community and met a bunch of amazing authors and readers alike.

A year later she decided to start writing, hoping against hope that her friends and fellow readers will like what she brings to the table.





An Honest Mistake:

 


Ever since Alexis Newman was young, she knew her path in life, but to get to the top you have to start from the bottom. With no man in her life, she sets out with her best friend to dance her frustrations away.


Catching the eye of the crusaders MC resident assassin was definitely not in her life plans.

Cobra is not the type of alpha you read about, he's not romantic, he doesn't date, he doesn't care. His life is all about protecting his club, doing whatever necessary. That all changes when he spots her across the club. She sparks something in him. Ice cold Cobra starts wondering whether he can have a happily ever after but at what cost?







Setting his sight on love was not in his life plan.

With war brewing between the crusaders and their rivals, the hell riders, there is danger lurking around every corner.

 Will Cobra bring Alexis to the dark side? Or walk away forever?

Will Alexis give up her perfect life plan for an unknown future?

Decision time. Head or heart? Life, love or death?

              
                  
       


BEST SELLER IN ROMANTIC EROTICA AND EROTICA


The Last Betrayal:


Prologue.

I was unglued. Completely unhinged to the point of flipping everyone off and saying fuck this shit, packing my stuff and riding across the country where no-one can find me.

My heart feels like it’s bleeding wrong, pumping blood in the wrong direction. Cracked and shattered, it would take a lifetime to repair.

I may have known Lauren just a few months but she flew in, wreaking havoc with her bubbly persona, latching onto me like I was her Goddamn lifeline.

It was all fucking crap. It was just a bit of fun for her, she told everyone, wasn’t ready to settle down with the white picket fence and 2.5 kids.

 





Did I ask for that shit? Hell to the fucking no. Never once did I mention I wanted all that. I just wanted her, as she was, but mine; only mine.

She broke me. Big bad biker dude and she fucking broke me.

My name’s Champ and it’s my turn to fucking talk.



BEST SELLER IN EROTICA

Champ & Lauren:



Lauren and Champ have a life set up, ready to settle down together as a unit.

 But with Christmas around the corner, and danger lurking in the background, will Christmas be one to celebrate? Or will heartbreak and despair take over?

A Mafia drug lord is making himself known to small MC club, LA Rebels.















But with not enough man power to handle such a fuck up, will the Crusaders cruise in to save the day?

The turn of events isn’t what Lauren expected, she’s frustrated with lack of communication between her and her man, will she stay with Champ or will she finally give in and walk away?

 Will she be able to cope with the devastation that is upon them?



BEST SELLER IN ACTION & ADVENTURE/ROMANCE

Cobra & Alexis:


Alexis

Life was simple before I met Cobra, well, simple to some extent. I had a nine to five job, a mom that I visited in the hospice, a best friend who I still adore and more importantly, no kids.

I couldn't wait to meet our little one. Boy or girl, we weren't fussed, but we kept it a surprise. But when the baby came along, I thought my life was perfect. I couldn't have wanted anything more.

Three days after the birth, I started feeling shitty, I mean, we all get them days right? 

But this…this was something far more serious. I was out of control, borderline bipolar. What the fuck was wrong with me? Can anyone help me?




Cobra

How can I help her? I can’t control her. My soothing words go unheard in her craze for….

whatever it is she’s seeking. I have no idea what’s happened to my sweet Alexis. 

What has made her so fucking crazy? It’s unbearable, seeing her suffering but having no idea why. I don’t even think she knows why. Someone has to help my Old Lady…because I don’t know where this will lead to. How can our relationship survive after this? How can I trust her with our baby when she can barely look after herself. Please, God, anyone, help us.






Holding onto Hope:




Hope

Daily life is like one big, massive chore. I work to pay the bills, I live in a crap little one story house with unstable beams and I have debt collectors on my back. 

Not cool right? My dad died a few months ago and he left a shit storm in his wake. I’m screwed and I’m alone.

Ghosts of my past haunt me daily. Life goes on by but I’m stuck in my head, stuck in the past.

 Dad created a sick version of hell and I’m about to live it. Will anyone save me? Am I on my own like I am in reality? I hope someone becomes my knight in shining armour. These men… They’re dangerous and I have no clue how to escape.


Mack

Loneliness is a constant feeling in my bones, weariness of runs with the club have me wanting to rip my hair out. 

I stay calm and collected for my brothers. I’m the Prez and I am not weak. But seeing everyone shacking up with woman, getting Old Ladies, it makes me want it too.

News of an abduction reaches us, the Devil Heads MC are making a move and they’re causing hell wherever they go. 

Do we jump the gun and take the fuckers down? Or do we sit back and wait for their next move? 



BEAST:



I’m a man no one fucks with.
I’m a man all the bitches want. I’m also the world champion of MMA…Mafia style.
I don’t get my name from winning, I get my name for my size. I am a BEAST, I’m also the one your father’s warn you little girls about.

BEAST

Beast has had his life set for him for an early age, he was pushed into training to fight the world’s best. His father had his eyes on the dollar signs while he forced his son into the brutal world of MMA. He was trained hard, and he became the best. But the bosses have changed the rules and the rules are about to fuck him over. He will bring hell down onto the MMA circuit and he will become top man. But will he gain the power he deserves? Or is everything he’s worked so hard for been for nothing?

Carlotta is a fierce woman whose life hasn’t been quite straight cut. But she leads her path in the right direction, sort of. When the opportunity arises to make extra money to fund her passion, she takes it.
She trains. She fights. She wins.
Meeting Beast was an unpleasant experience, and her dislike for his egocentric and arrogant behaviour rubs her the wrong way, but her curiosity is piqued and she can’t remove him from her mind. Will their one night of passion lead to anything? Or will being in the MMA lifestyle tear them apart before they get started?

Who will win the ultimate battle of hatred and anger? Will they fight for their passion or will it come crumbling down around them with severe consequences?


  







Get your Tickets for Claddagh Author Event Dublin 2016
#KrissyV #SamanthaFontien #LChapman ‪#‎HOBCBP‬ ‪#‎HookedOnBooks‬ ‪#‎Cherry0Blossoms‬ #CrokeParkMeetings&Events
Wicked line up!! Don't miss out...





🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

🍀🍀🍀

CLADDAGH LINKS

  FB 🍀 TW 🍀 SITE 🍀 EMAIL

HOBCBP LINKS


🍀🍀🍀 🍀🍀 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wishing For A Star - Ana Balen

It's supposed to go like this. Boy meets girl, they fall madly in love with each other, battle some shit in their way,...